View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #126
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Couldn't the same complaint be made of a nature documentary? If we scrutinize the mating habits of wild animals, then why not the sex lives of Greek comedians?

(Which is not to say that Greek comedians are similar to wild animals, though I once knew a Welsh satirist who bore a distinct resemblance to a lemur.)
I don't actually watch nature documentaries either.

Look, people who like to read sex scenes are welcome to enjoy them; I don't. Is there any particular need for everyone to enjoy them?
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote