View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I don't object to the idea of a special subforum for writers to ask for feedback etc., that would certainly be better - I think - than having that become a common part of Writer's Corner itself. However there are other forums around dedicated to this sort of writer interaction, and it may be better for writers that are looking for this to join one of those.
This is the only writer's forum I am part of. I might need to Google around a bit and see if there is another place with people as cool as this one.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote