View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #276
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruznon View Post
I cannot figure out how to get books off Adobe Digital Editions onto my Sony PRS-900. I know I'm missing a step somewhere but have spent two days now trying to figure it out. Can you help?
You have to install the Sony Reader Library first before you can use ADE. That's because ADE needs the device driver for recognizing the Sony device and this driver will be installed within the Sony Reader Library Software.
After you did this, your Sony is shown in ADE (after a short time) and then you can activate the device for use with DRMed-books and transfer the books to the device.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote