View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
That's where I started. Webscription sells the two books together as 'Cordelia's Honor' for $5 DRM free...
http://www.webscription.net/p-85-cordelias-honor.aspx

Most/all of the Vorkosigan books are available in 2 in 1 or omnibus editions. Makes for a very good value.
I agree, it makes sense to look for the omnibus editions. I got most of mine thru Fictionwise, I think. The order I read them in, keeping in mind that some of these are combined under another name, is:

Shards of Honour
Barrayar
The Warrior's Apprentice
The Mountains of Mourning (free on Baen!)
The Vor Game
Cetaganda
Ethan of Athos (Miles is not in this one)
Labyrinth
Borders of Infinity
Brothers in Arms
Mirror Dance
Memory
Komarr
A Civil Campaign
Winterfair Gifts
Diplomatic Immunity

A book that takes place earlier, but in the same world, is "Falling Free." It's very good too.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote