View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I just worry that the publishers will interpret the lack of ebook sales under the new scheme to mean 'people are not interested in ebooks, period' rather than as 'our scheme to raise prices has back-fired and very interested customers are waiting for the paperback price by which point they may have borrowed from the library or a friend and it will be too late.' I want the ebook industry to grow, not shrink, and I worry that publishers will get the entirely wrong message.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote