Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #28
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Be careful, you have class=«fine» instead of class="fine". Guillemets are not for everything
Oh Thanks. Sure I did not pay attention.

I will probably go this way: As the characters ; and ? can be misunderstood in Code view,
- first in source odt file, search occurence of no-break space with ([; ! ? »]) and replace it with a neutral character. Same for «
- then, in Sigil in Code view (Book view F&R is said unsafe?) search this neutral character and replace it with the span above with English quotes.

After that, I'll see if the reader is not too sluggish with all these new spans.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote