View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:56 PM   #14
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
If you go to the website and check on the tech specs, the display is "the world's first metal-foil e-paper display". The substrate is stainless steel which means no glass! The screen was developed by LG Display.
well, it is not as if the plastic logic FLEXIBLE panel is going to use glass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilwork View Post
As far as I remember, it is the size of the Que device not the screen alone.
About the size of the Que's panel here is the summary page form the PL site:

http://www.plasticlogic.com/ereader/index.php

Quote:
The Largest Screen in the Industry. At a whopping 8.5 x 11 inches, the letter-sized QUE makes reading business documents, newspapers and periodicals effortless.
I see they got me...it sounds like a letter sized panel but it's not...d'oh!! RIF, huh? hehehehe...thanks!

Last edited by brecklundin; 01-04-2010 at 02:59 PM.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote