View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #541
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I just don't understand why site designers think people prefer to constantly click to new pages to get information that should be available as a list on the main page.

I'm a terrible cook, and a while back I was looking around on the internet trying to find easy recipes. I kept finding sites that would have, for example, "25 quick and easy main dishes". I wanted to see a list of the recipes to see if any of them sounded interesting, but no, they had them in slideshow format so I would have had to click through every one of them just to find the one or two I might be interested in. I gave up on that project in a hurry.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote