Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
How about if I promised to forget about it? Whatever it is.

<sotto voce>Psst. RickyMaveety? Zelda's wearing green. Does that mean she's one of the doctors? Shall we wait till she leaves.</sotto voce>

Awww. Hello nice Panda. Did some nasty evil man give you a black eye? Would a nice juicy steak make it better?
Nooooo, noooooo .... Zelda is the "queen" here. The niiiice panda is actually the doctor. You tell him all your problems, and then you pay the laddy at the door $250 ... cash only, and I don't know the exchange rate.

But, be very careful around the panda, because you might become acutelated .... in other words, pandaborgified. You will know the symptoms if you experience them ... enlargement and blackification of the ears, and urge to eat shoots and leaves. Or possibly to eat, shoot and leave.

I am only the humble duckbilled armadillopuss. I doubt that I could find my way out of a paper bag ... unless chocolate was somehow involved ... or cheese, ice cream or popcorn.

What was the question again???
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote