View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
I had to update my wireless router after getting my Fire as my signal was weak even in the next room with the doors open.

I got a new ASUS RT-N56U and now get 3 or 4 bars on the Fire anywhere in my house even with doors closed to the room where the router is.

The Fires wifi receiver seems weaker than the one on ny iPod and HP Laptop.
the first week i was very frustrated but now love my Fire.

Definitely get the WiFi Analyzer app at amazon.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote