View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #158
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You need to get the Plex server set up and running... point it to your TV/Movie folders so it can scan them and go out and download all the metadata. (If you haven't already don't so of course.)
I scanned a few folders and can see everything on my computer, but for some reason, my Roku can't find the server on my computer. I can't figure out what I'm missing. It seems like it's more simple than Samsung's PC Media Share or Nero MediaHome4 and both of those work perfectly. Hmmm...
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote