View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:25 PM   #94
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
She no longers owns the name. Yes she is still putting her name with co writers but her children pretty much run the business. I no longer think of JE as a single person when it is a team of family writers and who else they hire. She probably doesn't write much at all these days actually. She does some editing on the co writer books.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story...thor/89417768/

As you can see in this interview her son is head of the team now.

Also that comment about profanity in the Plum novels proves to me Janet had nothing to do with 23.

Sent from my XT1528

Last edited by Blossom; 01-11-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote