View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #67
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Oh... whatever. Sorry for having been a bit grumpy - guess I'm just having a bad day.

I'll take a look at it when I get the time. I guess one could provide USB stick images which contain everything, and ISOs for K3 and K4/K5 respectively. But yes, there are more people than you might think which still use CDs. The iso is being downloaded at least twice as often as the img.

Anyway, if someone could provide statically compiled binaries of k3flasher which "simply work" on kubrick, that'd be appreciated. I can't remember the other steps off the top of my head - only flashed a K3 once - but I guess k3flasher was all that is needed.

(or, ideally, provide exact shell code of the entire procedure from start to end, so I don't have to figure it all out again... thanks!)

PS: The sources *will* be released. The repository is already there, I just need to clean up.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote