View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:08 AM   #495
timbooo
timbooo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy old thread resurrection sorry

Hey "X" if you're still around. Firstly of course I'll echo everyone's gratitude for the nice toolset you've handed us. Unfortunately I'm mostly here to whine about a problem I'm having though. Similarly to a few others I've seen on my skim through the thread, I'm on Windows 7 and Office 2010, using the 2007 template, and Word crashes during the export. It seems to crash at the instant that a second instance of Word opens. Unlike some others though, nothing is created for me. I would just move on and use something else but I've prepared 100 files before realising that export doesn't work! (Woe is me!) So, I'd prefer to find out how to get it working.

I thought maybe permissions or somesuch was at fault. I stored my template file on the desktop (because I'm lazy and messy) and I thought maybe that was it. So I copied it to a "normal" folder and tried a brand new fresh new file but still no luck. I'm using all the proper buttons to set title, author. Mostly using the magic chapter finder (I love you so much for this, btw). Alas nothing works.

Any ideas, anyone?
timbooo is offline   Reply With Quote