View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #11
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I once had a problem like this with a small pharmacy item, where I got home and discovered someone had put a less expensive item in the box - I assume they had switched boxes with the more expensive item I was trying to buy. I took it back the next day and returned it. But I think you would have to be awfully lucky to get someone at Target to believe it after all this time. (I'm not saying I don't believe you - just that Target may not.)
I had a similar problem at a pharmacy and while trying to straighten it out they made me feel I was stealing from them. Yea, right, for a $2.50 bottle of shampoo. I don't shop at that pharmacy anymore.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote