View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #64
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Actually, this is the one I gave my husband last summer (for our 20th anniversary):

In addition to the time and date, it includes a compass, thermometer, and tide indicator.

I was going to inscribe "Let's navigate the next 20 years together" on the back, but the back face was already covered with information from the manufacturer, so he has to pretend about that part.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote