View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Backing up my books

When I download my books I get an icon of a blue book in my download folder. After I add a book to Calibre in the Calibre Library there are the same book icons. If I just want to backup the books as origionally downloaded can I just drag those icons into a jump drive?

To backup the metadata as well would I just drag the whole Calibre Library folder to my jump drive?

How about if I wanted to make a backup of my Calibre library but not include any of the books, just the empty listing for each?
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote