View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #167
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I have a request for the next update. When I read a book, I normally have the status bar off. But sometimes I want to check how many pages until the next chapter. So I toggle the table of contents on, which shows the page numbers for each chapter. Then I return to the book, and it shows what page I'm on. As long as I turn the status bar off before I turn the page, it doesn't recalculate the pages. If I don't go to the table of contents first, and just toggle the status bar on, it recalculates the number of pages before it shows which page I'm on.

I would like if I just toggle the status bar on, that it just shows the page I'm on, without recalculating the pages to allow for the status bar.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote