View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Two Kindles: one faster than the other?

My wife has had her Kindle since day one, last year. I just got mine. Hers has version 1.0.4.xxx (if I recall correctly), and mine has 1.0.8.xx software (if I recall correctly). Hers is noticeablt faster at switching pages. Is there something I'm missing, or have others experienced the same thing? Basically there's a bit of a delay when I hit the next-page button before it actually does anything, whereas my wife's is pretty much instant.

Thanks in advance for any help!
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote