View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:25 AM   #8
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Luckily Taiwan's ebook rage hasn't taken off yet, though there have been a few announcements full of pomp and the requisite feminine exploitation.

I hope most of the Taiwanese mass market can hold out until some better choices are around, as the stuff that's been announced and released thus far is fairly terrible, and traditional Chinese font display quality is even poorer than English.

Whenever I'm asked about mine, I make sure to tell Taiwanese people that it's a pretty poor quality technology, and it's best to not bother spending money on them now. Seems a lot of folks agree that they're not worth their prices yet, and the "prestige" of owning one is pretty much nil.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote