View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #23
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Gas masks, dosimeters, guns and ammo, and first aid kit. A Kindle full of survival handbooks and a solar charger would be handy as well... And night vision and thermal imaging equipment too, of course.
We are prepared...

Spoiler:

Anyway, things I'd like on a Paperwhite II: 8 GB storage, Epub support, automatic light dimming, and the ability to get rid of everything your girlgriend could use to spy after you (like this "My Clippings" file which is nice, but would be even nicer if I could disable if for some hours or days).. Then they'll have me back as a customer.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote