View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiedi View Post
EDIT: after looking at larger pics of the T1, it seems the buttons for page turning are on the left of the buttons-bar-thingy - it doesn't look like you can reach them if you're holding the device with your right hand.
aw
Depends how big your hands are, possibly. I'm right-handed and I do find it slightly easier to hold the Sony in my left hand. I would have preferred it if the buttons had been placed either side of the home button. However, it's really only a problem if I want to go back, because the forward button is the one closer to the middle so it's fine to use with either hand.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote