View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #213
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Has there been any progress on the SD card issue, it wasn't a big deal before I upgraded to ...17 but in 17 whenever I load an epub via the browser my touch want's to reboot when I exit the browser, and of course the sd card is in place (If I remember I pop the card out prior to hitting the home button, but don't always remember)

Out of curiosity I tried copying the entire .kobo directory to the SD card to see if that would help (of course not)

Any other thoughts would be appreciated, I may have to downgrade back to ...16 as the browser handling of ePub downloads is terribly inconsistent in 17, sometimes I get a download progress bar sometimes I don't, sometimes I get a cancel/continue dialog, sometimes I don't.
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote