View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
thanks for providing the link - i just signed up after seeing eowyns post in other thread. too bad there is no german option yet - that is my native language. but then again i now exclusively read in english.
I'm surprised they aren't providing a German dictionary, given that Bookeen primarily target the European market, and German is, I believe, the most widely-spoken language in Europe.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote