View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #12
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Yes. Turn on whichever VPN (I use Hotspot Shield) you use on your computer before going to B&N's website. Then after you have your US ip go to B&N, buy your book, then you would wake up your Nook and sync your library. It will be there (I always have my library to show most recent so my newest books are show first).

I have heard some people buy a US pre-paid credit card and can download books directly with their Nook as long as they have their address and billing address both US. I am going to Mexico and I want to see if I can buy books with my Nook while there so I guess I will find out if it works (I already have a US credit card).
A few month ago B&N made it possible for people with an US credit card (issued by a US bank) to buy books outside the US.
If you have such a credit card, you can buy ebooks anywhere in the world, without using a VPN.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote