View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:46 AM   #13
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
@blossom
The Nook Touch feels solid to me, better than classic one and I had one, was my 1st eink reader. Of course, I can't tell how it will react to time and use, but there are no plastic and exposed buttons so looks like won't crack easily; we call that in engineering, fatigue (breaks because repetitive moves) The quality of the screen is as good as my Kindle 3.

@JohnF
You turn pages swiping, tapping and pressing the physical buttons. The touchscreen is really sensitive to be eink. I also checked on "settings" and you can change the physical buttons configuration: the two top for page forward or page backward, then the bottom will also change to backard or forward, respective. I did not see or remember settings for tapping or swapping. The page numbers are on middle page, bottom.

A setting that I forgot to mention and was nice is password protection, to avoid someone else buying without authorization.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote