Thread: Maybe a bug
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 07:26 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
<snip>
How do you know when to use SHIFT+INSERT vs CTRL-V vs right-click-paste to paste?
You don't, they're alternatives. On Windows they've been there since since 'forever', might have been inherited from IBM SAA CUA or Xerox Star even. Shift+Del is cut (to clipboard), I use both at lot - as well as Ctrl+V and Ctrl+C. I never cut and paste text with the mouse, too inaccurate for me.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-24-2018 at 07:29 PM.