View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 04:23 AM   #8
Gergely
Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Gergely understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Does the Firefox ePub reader use a default CSS file? Like some devices, that would override the "publisher's layout" unless specifically selected.
Today with a fresh mind I tried other ebook reader software.

Firefox EPUB Reader and SumatraPDF does not show my grey background, while Icecream ebook reader shows it.

For the time being this solution of using another ebook reader software suffices, but it would be interesting to know why Firefox EPUB Reader and SumatraPDF do not let through my custom CSS.
Gergely is offline   Reply With Quote