View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #66
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Thumbs up

Thank you for doing this, I have the latest build running now.
Some questions, if you don't mind.

Does the reader need some time to index, or should I see all books straight away?
I have about 500 azw and mobi, a handful of epub and pdf, nearly all drm stripped.

Is it possible to:

Set a default font that applies each time I open a book (epub or mobi or doc) At present it resets to a sans serif font each time I close the application and restart, selecting last read.

Change the font size?

Change the margins?

Is there any integration with collections manager? Not a major problem, I will be using the reader mainly for pdfs, and only have a few.

Oh, and next time I get lost in the file manager what is the path to the documents please?

piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote