View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 09:05 AM   #30
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Thank you for the Sigil 0.9.11 update.

I have a small problem with Sigil in Windows 7:

Highlighting the contents of the "find" and "replace" fields with a mouse is not working correctly like it used to. Sigil does not appear to respond correctly and the result is frustrating. All other highlighting in Sigil appears to work properly.

This is something I do frequently to delete the contents of find and replace and insert something different in both fields.

As I said, it's just a small niggly problem and Sigil with Calibre remain two of my most important applications.