View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:46 PM   #28
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Unfortunately, that is yet another Qt bug in that they changed how the menu bar is managed. I won't be able to fix that before the next release.

The best solution for now is to not close the initial Sigil Window until you are ready to quit out of Sigil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Thanks Kevin!

Also, I've gone back to 0.9.10, and it appears I'm not losing my marbles. When all windows are closed, 0.9.10 has two menus in the menu bar: Sigil & File. But in 0.9.11, it only has one menu: Sigil. Without the File menu, I can't figure out how to create a new epub without quitting Sigil and re-launching. If this can be addressed in a future release, it would be greatly appreciated.

for all that you do. Sigil is one of my favorite programs