View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:33 PM   #27
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Okay, I think I have a fix for the problem running PyQt5 related Sigil plugins on Mac. I pushed it and will create a new release build and test it tomorrow. If so we may get a fast 0.9.12 release posted soon.
Thanks Kevin!

Also, I've gone back to 0.9.10, and it appears I'm not losing my marbles. When all windows are closed, 0.9.10 has two menus in the menu bar: Sigil & File. But in 0.9.11, it only has one menu: Sigil. Without the File menu, I can't figure out how to create a new epub without quitting Sigil and re-launching. If this can be addressed in a future release, it would be greatly appreciated.

for all that you do. Sigil is one of my favorite programs