View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 03:08 PM   #22
Vroni
Banned
Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Tolino/PRS 650/Tablet
Hi,

on MacOSX Mojave im getting this error message

Code:
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "cocoa" in "/Applications/Sigil.app/Contents/PlugIns/platforms" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: cocoa (from /Applications/Sigil.app/Contents/PlugIns/platforms), cocoa.

Launcher process crashed
when i try to execute plugins. How can i fix this? Is this related cause i made use of PyQt?

from sigil_bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import string
import uuid
import os
import re
import sys
from PyQt5.QtWidgets import QApplication, QMessageBox

Other plugins do work fine.

\/roni

Last edited by Vroni; 02-17-2019 at 03:10 PM.