View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:22 PM   #6
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Thank you for the suggestions, I've installed Microsoft Reader and authorized to same email/passport on another computer (with another internet connection and firewall setup) and still had the same issue - the bookshelf/seller's site didn't recognize my authorized MSReader. I wasn't even able to download the books, the download button was disabled. BTW, having to use Explorer is annoying, and the blocker thing is annoying I haven't checked to see if it can be disabled since I don't use Explorer other than for MSReader.

After a few emails back and forth wiht their/tech customer service it is now working and I can download the books (without any changes on my side). Hopefully it will keep working, I subscribed to one of the monthly set of books things

I'm guessing the seller did something on their end, maybe they had blocked my country's ip addresses or something as default. Whatever they did, it's working now. Their customer service replies were quick and it got sorted, so all in all a good experience, although I'd like to know what the issue was.

Last edited by June; 09-17-2008 at 12:24 PM.
June is offline   Reply With Quote