View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #691
JxK
Enthusiast
JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, NC CM 7.2
@JSWolf
I'm also currently using your CHaris SIL Modified, and it's been become my favorite font - so thank you!

I just have one question. Right now I'm using the 5th size from the left. But for my preferences, it's a tad too large (though obviously, it's not enough of a problem to stop me from using it). But using the next size down creates a font that's just a little too small. Is there some way to resize the font to get a "4.5" size?
JxK is offline   Reply With Quote