View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #8
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Looks like a bottom-of-the-barrel review farm to me:

"the potential is too mysterious, and over all hocking."

"The suspend is killing me"

"The ability of Stella Purple on creating scenes so beliavable and tense and her mastering in adding new-unread before techniques will make you hocked with this book."

"Stella Purple wrote exactly just the things I want to read and the things I want you to surprised me with."

"Charming mysteries, powerful style, and hocking drama of an addition that just deserves all the five stars."

"Sexy, hot, complicated, a 100% satisfactory."

"Between sex and sets."

"Will surely make you stayed all night long."

And my favourite: "It was so sexy, I wet myself."
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote