View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I went looking for the highest-rated fantasy book. Currently it's Blood Prize (Book #1 of the Running Veins Series) by Stella Blue, a vampire erotica book. (Um. Description is NSFW.) It has 69 five-star reviews, left by a total of 14 reviewers, all on the same day a bit more than 2 weeks ago--the same day it was published.
Of course I had to go read the description. Wow. The quality of writing in the extended description makes me doubt that ANY of those 5 star reviews came from a genuinely enthusiastic early reviewer.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote