View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
lets hope they don't take this further

imagine having to log in on your device each time you want to read a book and having everything re-downloaded
Gahhhh... we have enough troubles already don't give them more "feature" ideas.

On that note, while I haven't bought any books from Kobo for months now as I am trying to catch up on my reading of the massive amount of books already bought my first thought now-a-days isn't Kobo when I think of buying a book. Now I check out Books-on-Board and Baen.com. At least at Baen I KNOW I am going to be recommended Sci-Fi and not some damn romance or vampires book... or worse yet romantic vampires.

Last edited by Danger; 11-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote