View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #13
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i sent the same html file thorugh the mobipocket creator, to resolve the problem of the missing images. ok, the images are there now, but my nicely formatted text with images floated inline left and right, is all broken : the text does not wrap correctly.
I'm impressed that you got any text at all in-line with an image. I can't recall another example where MobiPocket did even this well. Given that Mobipocket does not float text around images, it is usually best to center the image - which MobiPocket does not do by default.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote