View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #1639
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I have a problem. I've just noticed Sony's 20p ebook offers, and Amazon's price matching of them.

One of the books is currently Life of Pi, which I have heard of, and wonder if I should read just to see what everyone's talking about, and another is by C J Sansom, an author I recognise, as I enjoyed one of their Historical detective stories. And there's the 1,227 QI Facts to Blow your Socks Off book, which would be fun.

But should I buy them? I'm 95% sure I'd like to read the Sansom book. Life of Pi seems to be highly recommended. and the QI book would be fun.

What to do?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote