View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:35 AM   #22460
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Good morning, everyone! It appears the Mayans were wrong. It's the 8th and the world didn't end yesterday. In fact, it got better! This morning my scale read 84.7! I hate to admit it, but hard work really does pay off.
I though the Mayans said the 21st Dec? Or someone has interprested as then...

Well done on the weight loss. Since starting my 5:2 fasting regime I have lost about 1 pound!!! It's supposed to be good for other factors and reduce the chances of heart disease, cancer etc., but a little extra weight loss on top wouldn't hurt. Would it? Might have to start dieting on my non-fast days. Ouch.

Black coffee in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote