View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by smg927 View Post
On a separate issue... I have noticed a problem with pdf files. In this situation 1. open a pdf file on the Jetbook, 2. close it, 3. update the pdf on the computer and 4. copy the updated pdf to the Jetbook. The Jetbook will be unable to open the pdf (without a reset). This does not happen with txt files.
There is an easy remedy for this: remove the PDF's "Recent Readings" entry. Saves a reset.

Like Jack, I've noticed that the SD card list IS updated correct if I hot-swap it while the jetBook is on. If I put it in "off" or "standby" and then pop the card out, it does not update the file lists.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote