View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Really, I've not seen anything that the purported upcoming tablets are claimed to do that tablet PCs cannot already.
Size and portability. Current tablet PCS are way to heavy and bulky to comfortably hold and read like a book, or to take notes on in place of a legal pad etc.

They're basically just laptops with stylus screens--and the few I've tried (it's been a couple years) the stylus writing wasn't very responsive.

So give me something with a 10" or so screen, less than an inch thick, with a very responsive stylus screen that's super easy to write on and I'll be very interested.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote