View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:23 AM   #312
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudh215 View Post
Hello. I used PDFRead to convert a book into prc format for my kindle 2. The problem is that after the whole thing is over, I get a whole bunch of images in a folder somewhere with a .html/.htm file. Why is this? Why don't I get a prc file? Is there anyway to make these images into prc from here?
When that folder pops up like that, it means the conversion failed somehow. The dos windows should have some information or try double-clicking that .html produced to see if it looks ok in your browser?

Can you post the .pdf for me to try or indicate what the dos window's messages are (take a snapshot of it and post it here).

Also, try rebooting and/or cleaning out your temp directory to see if that helps.

p.s. You do have the NRhtml2mobi.zip update file installed in the bin directory, right?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote