View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #543
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

ARE YOU LONESOME TONIGHT? by Bobby Hutchinson
(Running Wild)
Former Title: Gentleman Caller
Dorchester Love Spell 2002
Note: *squeals* This is the book I was planning on buying a few days ago but got too sick to remember to actually buy it!! I've already bought the other one for $0.99 cents and the other one in the series was free the other day. I mean just look at the plot. The heroine is a phone sex operator! A phone sex operator! OMG I miss Love Spells!

Daisies are Forever by Sydell Voeller

Haunting Ellie by Patti Berg
Avon 1997

Baby, Be Mine (Holiday Brides Series) by Ginny Baird

Hubby brought me some Swahn's Birthday cake ice cream! He so knows me. As Stephanie Plum says nothing can make you feel better than Birthday cake!

Last edited by Blossom; 10-25-2013 at 06:40 PM.