View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #78
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=31

Might be helpful...

It autoscrolls the page "Down a bit" when the page is turned...

For your use case you would amend /mnt/us/extensions/scoller/bin/autoscroller to read

PHP Code:
#!/bin/sh  
SSSTATE=`lipc-get-prop com.lab126.powerd preventScreenSaver`  
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.powerd preventScreenSaver 0 

# OKAY WE ARE CHANGING THIS BIT BELOW HERE
/mnt/us/extensions/scroller/bin/runner.sh 10 1 1 &  
# 10 is 10% down ,  1 is full flash refresh, 1 is Move DOWN
# you can play with less or more %age depending on the size of the damage

dbus-monitor "interface='com.lab126.powerd',member='goingToScreenSaver'" --systemkillall -9 runner.shlipc-set-prop com.lab126.powerd preventScreenSaver "$SSSTATE"; ) &  
usleep 30000  
killall 
-INT dbus-monitor 

Requires KUAL

if you would prefer a way to just trigger rotation I can probably make that too...
let me know. ta.

EDIT: I was thinking about HOW you were going to use the rotation...
Would you prefer the scrolling to just UNTRIGGER after say 2 seconds or something?
we could probably do that as well.

More info = better answers

Last edited by twobob; 03-26-2013 at 12:21 PM. Reason: fixed the binary, added use case script...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote