Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:44 AM   #7
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Interesting. What was on the dream channel? I've had dreams that I'm certain I've had before. I guess you would call them re-run dreams.
The fun thing is it was really like a TV action series. With some minutes of "what happened before" included at each episodes beginning. Were I old enough to write down complex stories I 'd have transcribed the episodes. It was absolutely above my then ability to imagine my own stories so it really was like watching TV. Even better because it was in colour . Don't remember the contents - I think I was about 7 when it happened. Certainly younger than 9. I also had a re-run dream once. 5 days in a row.
These are the two strangest things ever happened to me dream-wise.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote