View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I got the 8gb Sansa Clip Zip last year, and I have a couple of Clip+ players. I have different music genres on each, and now I want another Clip Zip just for audio books and old-time radio programs. I don't know why any buys any other brand of mp3 player--these are the best!

Why wouldn't you just get one iPod that holds all of that? I have the iPod Classic with 160GB that I have pretty much everything I own on it. I have music, audiobooks, podcasts etc. Wouldn't one device with everything be much easier than multiple devices with limited capacity?

I would think the price of the 160GB unit is much cheaper than paying for all those smaller capacity units too. The 160 iPod Classic is $250. Best Buy sells an 8GB clip for $60. I don't know. Maybe I'm missing something but that just doesn't make sense to me to have multiples instead of one bigger capacity device.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote