View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #21543
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Ah, ignore me. Just a silly joke about what I thought was a typo. No offence intended

I'd say 'semi-warm', and because I'm British, I'd pronounce it "sem - ee" as opposed to the American "sem - eye".

Pinot Grigio in my glass now.
No problem, I do learn with corrections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Hyphen I believe is correct, and yes it is correctly pronounced sem - eye
Thank you, the hyphen looked good to me too and I had heard it pronounced just like that, although it was about one of those big haul trucks being part truck and part trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Guinness .... lots of Guinness ... had the drive from hell home from work this afternoon - nearly totaled the car twice (not my fault - idiots pulling out in front of me or turning left without looking, not to mention the b******d that pulled out in front of me and then rolled to a stop) ... my stomach is still clenched. Going for a long walk now!
Sounds like the rant I had a while ago about other drivers trying to teach me the new "rules" of the road that were not in the driver book.

Enjoy your Guinness, you deserve it.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote