View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
Dividizzl
Dividizzl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thumbs down Cant get past the set language menu

Im starting to get really frustrated with this device. I have the Kobo Touch ereader which i got at Christmas, it's been fine up until now.

When i turn it on it does the software processing(which takes forever.. i actually thought it had froze a couple of times but no.. just sooo slow) and then it goes to a screen that prompts me to choose a language i have it set on english already so i press 'set language' and it reloads the exact same page... and it keeps on doing this i cant get past it.
I've tried resetting it and turning it off and on. I can't factory reset it because i cant get to the main menu where all my books are to acess the settings. I've reset it a few times now and ive been googling and reading through forums and i haven't found a solution. Im hoping someone can give me some advice.

Some further information. I use Calibre and have been using the program since about january and i haven't had any issues. I had just recently downloaded a whole bunch of books from torrent websites... i have done this before but not nearly as much as i have now i went a little crazy. Anyway i put all that could fit on the device (about 300) and then i went out and got a mini SD card and uploaded the rest to that using Calibre and thats when the problems have arisen. I tried taking the card out and i cant get past the language menu though. So im still at loss of what it is.

And yes it has the most recent software on the kobo.

Thanks.

Last edited by Dividizzl; 05-08-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Dividizzl is offline   Reply With Quote